Eyes are the windows to the soul. Eyes are truly the first thing probably a person tends to notice about women. Pretty peepers have inspired endless pages of romance and poetry since the days of yore. And now since we are equipped to make our beautiful peepers even more stunning and transfixing with some amazing make up options, let us give you a low down into the hottest eye make up trends and how to do them in 5 minutes flat!
CANDLE LIT EYES
A day to day eye make up look, this one will give a translucent sheen to the outline of your eyes.
Here is how to get the look-
1. Outline the entire eyes and eye lid area with a shimmery beige shadow using a small eye brush.
2. Fill in the eye lids with a neutral base (light rose, beige, skin tone shades).
3.Line the upper lid with a grey/brown eye pencil in a shadowy finish.
4. The inner eye corners need to be generously highlighted with translucent powder for that bright eyed look.
4. Top it up with a gentle coat of mascara. And its done! Let your eyes Light up like a glowing candle!
BRONZE SMOKY EYES
One of the most popular and ever green forms of Eye make up, smoky eyes give a very intense and bold look. Flaunt it in a less intense avatar with a bronzed version . Here is how to get it-
1. Line the upper and lower lid with the brown pencil.
2. Fill up the upper lid with the bronze eye shadow. Add depth to the outer side of the lid by adding a darker color, such as black or deep brown
3. To create a more dramatic look, take brow filler and thicken your brows with the same shade.
4. Line the lower inner lid with a translucent pencil for that wide eyed effect.
5. A generous coat of mascara and your eyes are set to burn them all up!
BOLD/COLORED LINER EYES
A pop of color on the lids goes a long way in giving a youthful appearance. Add that dash of neon or a more subdued teal shade to your eyes very subtly and achieve the bright vivacious eyes. Here is how-
1. Apply eye primer to the lid(it sets the creases right) and brush gently with your blush (matte rose or skintones).
2. Take the colored eye liner and carefully line the upper lid, eventually winging it out.
3. Line the lower lid with your choice of kajal. You may pick the same color as the liner or a different shade, its all about your mood.
4. A bit of mascara of course to finish it up.
Team up this look with bold lips for added effect!
SEXY SHIMMERY EYES
For a night out or a boogie party amp up your eyes with a generous dose of shimmer. You can pick from champagne hues to steely silver, its time to dazzle with those sexy eyes. Here are the steps-
1. Begin by using a light champagne colored shimmery eye shadow focused on the inner half of the eyelid. Next, sweep a shimmery gold color across the outer half of the lid.
2. Create depth by using a darker eye shadow in the crease on the upper eyelid. Pick from brown to black to grey depending on what color you started with.
3. Using a slightly lighter brown hue, blend the dark shadow to soften the line within the crease.
4. Bring the same color down and around the outer corner of the lower lash line.
5. Finely line the upper lash line with black eye liner.
6. Complete the party look with a couple coats of black mascara!
DASH OF PINK
It happens to be every girl's favorite color and pink eye make up is definitely on the hitlist for an evening out. With gowns and even dark colored sarees, pink eyes make a beautiful impact. Here is how to get it right.
1. Take a nude shimmer eye shadow and apply on the eye lid with a flat brush. Apply a light coat to make a shade of the cream eye shadow.
2. With a flat shader brush, apply a pink eye shadow on the upper eyelid. Spread the shadow on the entire upper eyelid. With a thin brush, apply the pink eye shadow on the corner of the eyes. Take the shadow little outwards from the eyelid to form a V shape.
3. Now, take a pink eyeliner pencil or liquid. Make sure the shade of eyeliner has shimmer in it. Apply on the upper eyelid. Also draw a thin line on the lower eyelid. See that both the corner of the eyes are covered with the pink shade.
4. Use a golden shimmer below the eyebrow line. With a thin brush, carefully apply golden shimmer below the eyebrow line.
5. Next, Take a black mascara and apply on the lower as well as upper eyelashes. Curve the upper eyelashes to make them look bigger.
6. Now, take a kajal or eyeliner and outline the upper and lower lid, let the line be a bit thin on the lower lid. Extend it outwards where the pink eye shadow is set in a v shape.
7. With an eyebrow pencil, darken the eyebrows and shape them.
Try these very trendy eye make ups and get all EYES on you!