Its that time of the year again. The CANNES 2015 is here! One of the most awaited and prestigious film festivals in the world of cinema, this is the glorious platform that brings together not just great talent, but also the most awaited and most sought after red carpet appearances by the gorgeous ladies of film industries worldwide.
THERE'S little to rival the glamour and spectacle of the Cannes Film Festival. Responsible for some of the most memorable red carpet moments, it's also one of the biggest dates in the international film calendar.
As the great and the good of Hollywood, Bollywood and more decent the Croisette, Lets enumerate OUR TOP 10 CANNES FASHION STATEMENTS so far!
1. Sonam Kapoor in Ralph and Russo for the red carpet. The lady never fails to stun with her amazing outfits.
2. Katrina Kaif didn't fail to impress with her Oscar De La Ranta off shoulder gown or her second day appearance in a Eliesaabworld fiery red gown.
3. Aishwarya Rai made her first appearance in a cool Sabyasachi floral jumpsuit and her last appearence in a stunning Ralp and Russo creation.
4. Emma Stone in Christian Dior and Repossi.
5. Rachel Weisz in Narciso Rodriguez
6. Miranda Kerr in Emanuel Ungaro
7. Zoe Kravitz rocking a Valentino couture
8. Naomi Watts in Elie Saab Couture and Bulgari jewels
9. Cheryl Fernandez-Versini 's Cannes 2015 dress: Ralph & Russo couture
10. Fan Bing Bing in a Ralph and Russo Couture trail floral dress
This fashion gala never ceases to amaze us with its sheer magnanimity and luster. The biggest names in the biggest brands and in their most glam avatar descend on the Cannes red carpet to awe and mesmerize. This year's gala has left us asking for more. Hail the French for all things bright and truly beautiful. And hail the Indian beauties for making their presence felt among a sea of glamour and talent.