Behind every big fat wedding is a big fat budget! Agreed right? Although it is one of the most important days for every bride, Wedding expenditure sometimes look like huge, necessary burden. A major part of what the bride personally spends in on her trousseau. Efforts are made to latch up the best clothing, irrespective of the price tag, after all, she would marry only once right? What if we tell you it is possible to look like a million bucks without actually spending a bomb? Labels and everything matters agreed, but it's just for a day, and now a days people don't really like to repeat their outfits. So imagine the kind of investment you block for those few hours. They matter but let us give you an alternative that will definitely lure you to look great without spending so much.
Peachmode presents some scintillating WEDDING TROUSSEAU OPTIONS UNDER 20K that will look as good as any other without burning a hole in your pocket-
FOR THE ENGAGEMENT
1. White and Blue ethereal lehnga with front cut out kurta style.
2. Classy in Beige- This saree is simple and elegant, just like the modern bride.
Navy blue rush- A combo of class and style, this leghnga will go a long way in casting the right impression. Neon ghagra adds that oomph factor.
FOR THE MEHNDI
Its a day look with your personal streak thrown in place. Pick up something like this saffron Asymmetrical hemline suit that appeases your senses.
Bring on the Traditional vibe with the ever green Palazzos and straight kurta style that is comfortable and earthy.
3. The girl in you would love this baby pink outfit with a short jacket. Its classy with a bit of sassy.
4. Color block in style on your mehndi day with this tangerine and red ghagra.
FOR THE COCKTAIL
1. Cocktails are the time o let your hair down. Be the diva in this Sexy Grey Gown that isn't too heavy so that you can Jhoom baraabar Jhoom!
2. An eye catching deep magenta shade is attractive enough and add to that this beautiful drape of the saree gown. It's perfect for that cocktail night!
3. Be the royal princess with this elaborate gown Anarkali that has some super shades playing their part.
4. A stylish cut out saree gown is IN trend currently for brides to be. And black will always be BLACK!
FOR THE WEDDING
1. Mix the traditional with the modern with this beautiful dual shade saree in fuchsia and tangerine with dull gold border. Its heavy enough to make you stand out and light enough to let you breathe through an entire night of rituals and celebrations.
2. If you are a gold digger like me then this outfit is the perfect wedding ensemble for the dainty modern bride.
3. Go traditional the floral way with a delightful and soothing green saree that has a delicate floral handwork along the borders. Make the groom fall in love, all over again with your minimal yet strong sense of fashion.
4. We just love the beautiful bronze net and the ruffles on this stunning outfit. The bride with a passion for fashion will surely love to look dazzling in something that is red and gold!
All these outfits and many more amazing trousseau ideas under 20k await you at Peachmode! Shop now and be the sensible bride of today!