Peachmode is an online designer boutique specializing in Women’s ethnic wear. We do not believe in marketplace model as we feel that customer does not get the right product @ right price. Hence we bring product in house, have a thorough quality check, get the best deals from suppliers and sell at minimum profit to the customers.
Our team has grown significantly in the last few years and now we are looking out for individuals who can take it to the next level. We are hiring energetic, enthusiastic and passionate individuals who do not fear to try their hands on new things. If you think you are fit for one of the positions below, kindly mail across your resume to email@example.com with Subject as the Job Title.
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Location: Head Office, Mumbai
We are looking for a skilled HR Executive who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers. The job is on premises and no work from home policy is applicable.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Payroll processing through HRMS
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience as HR
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)